Stainless Steel Sheet
Due to price volatility in the market please contact us for current prices and availability.
Only a small selection available online.
Please contact us for full sheets and cut and laser cut parts.
Delivery charges for full sheets will vary dependant on location.
Please call or email for prices.
We offer 430, 304, 316 grades in mill, satin and polished finishes.
Discounts on large orders.
Stainless steel is an alloy of steel which offers higher corrosion resistance. It is available in a range of grades, finishes and thicknesses.
Grade- There are a variety of stainless steel grades offering different material properties.
- 430 grade or 1.4016 - Offers good corrosion resistance.
- 304 grade or 1.4301 - Food grade, offering higher corrosion resistance. Ideal for use in kitchens and for general use.
- 316 grade or 1.4401 - Marine grade. Offers excellent corrosion resistance. Shows excellent resistance to corrosion even in salt water environments.
Finish- A number of surface finishes are available on stainless steel.
- Brushed - Also called dull polished or Satin is one of the most common. Showing a grained finish.
- Mirror - The surface is polished to give a highly reflective mirror like finish.
- Mill/2B - This is a grey looking finish that the sheet naturally has when it has been made and had no surface finish applied to it.
We stock a wide range of thicknesses from 0.9mm to 8mm thick and have have a selection of sheets sizes including 2m x 1m, 2.5m x 1.25m and 3m x 1.5m sheets.
We offer a full cutting, fabrication and laser cutting service.
Our website does not list the huge range of sizes and thickness available. Please call 01805 622461 for prices.
Trade and bulk discounts available.
Prices subject to change due to market fluctuations. Please call for current prices and availability.