Cased Axial Fan
Alco supply a wide range of fans, speed controllers and auxiliaries to suit all your extraction and ventilation requirements.
The AR range of cased axial fans are based around the Ziehl-Abegg external rotor motor and an aerodynamically designed impeller to provide a very compact, efficient unit. This range incorporates sickle bladed impellers to give better overall performance.
Key features are:-
- Diecast aluminium blades with low noise sickle blade design
- Maintenance free, sealed-for-life bearings
- Insulation class 'F' and IP54 protection
- Operating range of -40°C to 60°C or 70°C
- TK thermal protection
- 100% speed controllable motor
- Inlet guard
AW fans include-
- Pressed galvanised steel wall plate incorporating full bellmouth.
- Inlet Guard
EW fans include-
- Galvanised steel casing incorporating a flange at either end.
N.B. These fans are not recommended for reverse operation
Please call to discuss your specific requirements.
- Fan Silencers£98.40 £82.00
- 45 degree Bends (Elbows)£3.83 £3.19
- 90 and 45 degree Twin bend£18.88 £15.73
- Ducting Reducers£5.32 £4.43
- Male and Female Ducting Joiners (Couplers)£1.50 £1.25
- Square and Bespoke Ducting.£0.00 £0.00
- Reinforced Flexible Aluminium Ducting£2.92 £2.43
- Reinforced Flexible PVC Ducting£8.34 £6.95
- Inspection Hatch/Access Doors£11.94 £9.95
- Damper£13.22 £11.02
- Ducting Cowls - Up to 400 dia£23.06 £19.22
- Double Deflection Grilles£16.44 £13.70
- Weather Louvres£10.68 £8.90
- Bird Beak Cowl£17.94 £14.95
- Reinforced Flexible PU Ducting£8.34 £6.95
- Flanged Spigot£2.69 £2.24
- Roof Cowl£209.94 £174.95
- Fan Flange£25.74 £21.45
- Circular Weather Louvres£9.41 £7.84
- Jet Cowl£150.52 £125.43
- Ducting End Caps£1.75 £1.46
- Ducting Curved Boot (Shoe)£5.99 £4.99